Superintendent Tina McCoy announces that access to the Raymond School District buildings and facilities will be limited to the public starting Monday.
Starting Monday, March 23, the following changes will be made to the district’s operating hours and facility uses:
- All district playgrounds and sports fields will continue to be closed to the public.
- Raymond High School will be closed to the public. Only the Board of Selectmen and the Raymond School Board will continue to use the building for meetings if needed.
- Lamprey River Elementary School will be closed to the public.
- The SAU offices will be staffed from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., but drop in visitors will not be allowed. Community members may still call the SAU at 603-895-4299.
- Iber Holmes Gove Middle School will be open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. for deliveries of supplies for all schools and pre-arranged pick-ups for bagged meals or tech equipment.
Raymond schools will be closed until at least Friday, April 3. Remote learning began in the Raymond School District on Tuesday, March 17.
More information about the school closures can be found here.