Superintendent Tina McCoy announces that online enrollment for returning students for the 2020-21 school year is now available and will need to be completed by Monday, Aug. 24.
Parents or guardians can expect to receive an email from the Raymond School District for each child in the household who was previously enrolled in the District and will not be able to begin the registration process until they receive the email.
In order to start the registration process, parents will need to create a PowerSchool Unified Classroom account using the same email that the school has on file for your old parent portal account. That process begins here.
From there, parents and guardians will need to:
- Select the student you wish to register along the top
- Select the Quick Links icon on the left side of the screen.
- Under Custom Links select Returning Student Registration.
- Follow the directions in Enrollment and answer all required questions.
This process will need to be completed for each Raymond student who may reside in your household. Information about whether a student is following the hybrid model or participating in fully remote learning does not need to be included in the registration.
“This process is a very important step as we prepare for the beginning of the school year to ensure all of the contact and health information for the students in our district is up to date,” Superintendent McCoy said. “As we continue to monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this is even more vital should we need to share any information about changes to procedures with families.”
To view a presentation of the process, click here.
If you have not received the email or if you’re having technical difficulties, you can:
- Call PowerSchool phone support 866-752-6850 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email PowerSchool at [email protected].
Those with general questions about the form or the Returning Student Registration process may contact the Raymond School District Technology Department at 603-690-9005 ext. 3 or the student’s main office:
- Lamprey River Elementary School – 603-895-3117
- Iber Holmes Gove Middle School – 603-895-3394
- Raymond High School – 603-895-6616